Issue date: 2017-12-05
Affected products: Virtuozzo 7.0
Virtuozzo Advisory ID: VZA-2017-108
The Hotfix 1 for Virtuozzo 7.0 Update 6 provides stability and usability bug fixes.
2. Bug Fixes
- Migration of a VM with two HDDs from Virtuozzo 6 to 7 could fail due to a libvirt conversion failure. (PSBM-72443)
- vstorage-mount could crash under certain conditions due to file metadata corruption. (PSBM-77096)
- High CPU usage on host due to dispatcher collecting statistics. (PSBM-77117)
- Host could hang due to a libvirt deadlock. (PSBM-77403)
- The command 'prlctl set --template
' could result in libvirt errors. (PSBM-78019)
- Unable to add an external disk to a VM by disk's /dev/mapper name after installing Update 6. (PSBM-78162)
- Installing Update 6 could result in PFCACHE_IMAGE being reset to the default '/vz/pfcache.hdd'. (PSBM-78411)
3. Installing the Update
Install the update by running 'yum update'.
The JSON file with the list of new and updated packages is available at http://docs.virtuozzo.com/vza/VZA-2017-108.json.