Issue date: 2017-07-06
Affected products: Virtuozzo Automator 7.0
Virtuozzo Advisory ID: VZA-2017-064
This hotfix for Virtuozzo Automator 7.0.2 provides stability and usability bug fixes.
2. Bug Fixes
- The Management Node did not recognize bonded network during VLAN creation. (PVA-37045)
- Could not create virtual network for a VLAN created by the Virtuozzo installer. (PVA-37041)
- Migration of a stopped container between Virtuozzo 6 hardware nodes with default settings could fail. (PVA-37037)
- virbrX-nic devices were available for VLANs. (PVA-37029)
- XML API: The userm.edit_user command hanged on attempt to set a password for a container user. (PVA-37027)
- Improved loading time of the virtual machine summary screen. (PVA-36991)
3. Installing the Update
Update VA MN by running 'yum groupupdate "VA Management Node" "VA Control Center"'. Update VA Agent by running 'yum groupupdate "VA Agent"' on each Virtuozzo node.
The JSON file with the list of new and updated packages is available at http://docs.virtuozzo.com/vza/VZA-2017-064.json.