Issue date: 2017-05-31
Affected products: Virtuozzo Automator 7.0
Virtuozzo Advisory ID: VZA-2017-040
This hotfix for Virtuozzo Automator 7.0.2 provides a security fix as well as stability and usability bug fixes.
2. Security Fixes
- [Important] Possible buffer overread when using File Manager. (PVA-37008)
3. Bug Fixes
- Needed to indicate clearly when the VNC console had keyboard focus to avoid confusion. (PVA-37002)
- Scheduler did not send email notifications about failed backup tasks. (PVA-36990)
- Virtuozzo Automator stopped VMs during online migration. (PVA-36983)
- Certain toolbar items were not displayed for non-privileged users. (PVA-36948)
- 'Invalid Disk' was shown on VM 'Summary' for physical HDDs. (PVA-36941)
- RAM statistics were not cleaned for stopped containers. (PVA-36938)
- Certain immutable network settings could be edited during VM mass configuration. (PVA-36878, PVA-35982)
- VNC console did not fit page. (PVA-36868)
- Could not assign bridged interfaces to newly created and running containers. (PVA-36797)
- Broken link to a KB article in the 'Task details' window. (PVA-36796)
- Virtuozzo Automator did not show container backups if container in question was backed up to another hardware node. (PVA-36777)
- All 'Send Key' combinations in VNC console now work properly. (PVA-36638)
- No name validation during VE restore. (PVA-36467)
4. Installing the Update
Update VA MN by running 'yum groupupdate "VA Management Node" "VA Control Center"'. Update VA Agent by running 'yum groupupdate "VA Agent"' on each Virtuozzo node.
The JSON file with the list of new and updated packages is available at http://docs.virtuozzo.com/vza/VZA-2017-040.json.