Issue date: 2017-02-27
Affected products: Virtuozzo 6.0
Virtuozzo Advisory ID: VZA-2017-009
The new packages for Virtuozzo 6.0.12 introducing security fixes as well as stability bug fixes.
2. Security Fixes
- [Moderate] Possible crash in memcpy_fromiovecend() triggered from inside container. (PSBM-60778)
- [Low] Improved isolation for neighbor table settings. (PSBM-59962)
3. Bug Fixes
- Use of uninitialized variable in dev_hard_xmit. (PSBM-60369)
- Improved no_vlan0 module option for Cisco ENIC driver. (PSBM-58964)
- Node hang in fuse_invalidate_files(). (PSBM-57460)
4. Installing the Update
Install the update by running 'yum update'.
The JSON file with the list of new and updated packages is available at http://docs.virtuozzo.com/vza/VZA-2017-009.json.