- Virtuozzo Automator now has a new, beautifed graphics user interface.
- VNC console is now based on HTML5 instead of Java.
- Components of Virtuozzo Automator are now installed via yum by means of "one-click" deployment scripts.
- Backups created in Virtuozzo Automator can also be managed in Virtuozzo 7 (and vice versa).
Note: Virtuozzo Automator now requires a separate license.
The following features are currently unsupported:
- Upgrading from older versions of Virtuozzo Automator.
- Management of virtualization products other than Virtuozzo 7.
- Integration with Plesk, Confixx, and Sitebuilder.
- Power Panel
- A number of support screens: Report Problem, Downloads, Screen Finder, Support Channel.
Management node should have direct Internet access for license activation.
- P2V and P2C migration.
- Installation of VA Management Node on operating systems other than Virtuozzo Linux 7 and CentOS 7.
- The following legacy UBC resources: KMEMSIZE, DCACHESIZE, OOMGUARPAGES, NUMTCPSOCK, TCPSNDBUF, TCPRCVBUF, OTHERSOCKBUF, DGRAMRCVBUF, NUMOTHERSOCK.
- VLAN management.
- Ability to install and manage legacy templates.
- Legacy VZFS container filesystem.
- Ability to find screens by ID.
- Express installation of Windows and Linux guests inside virtual machines.
Installing Virtuozzo Automator means installing the VA Management Node and VA Agent components on corresponding servers. For detailed instructions, see `Installing and Managing Virtuozzo Automator Components' in the `Virtuozzo Automator Administrator's Guide`.
After the installation, request a license using the `online form`.
- You can call our Support Team:
+1 855-466-6670 Toll-free +1 425-689-7142 US +44 203-389-8331 UK +49 8914-379-4365 DE +7 499-609-2754 RU