Changes to Virtuozzo Support - FAQ
- Why have you changed your support tools?
The main drivers behind the decision to move our support operation to a new toolset are:
- Continued improvement of the quality of service that we offer to our customers
- Greater integration with our other back end systems
- Reduction in the time spent by our engineers on administrative tasks
- What will happen to ongoing support cases that I opened in the previous system?
Cases opened in our previous support system will continue to be handled in that system until they are resolved.
- Has the process for submitting a support case changed?
- No, we have decided to keep the process for submitting cases the same.
- The form for submitting a case has changed in look and feel although the same information is requested.
- The format of the email communication you receive from our support team has changed as has the from address for emails from the support team.
- What happened to my support history?
- We have retained our previous support ticketing system as a source of information for our engineers.
- Cases opened in the previous system will not be transferred to the new system.
- You will still be able to view your older tickets at https://support-old.plesk.com
- Can I access my current support cases online?
- To see your cases online you will need to create an account at https://help.virtuozzo.com
- Use the 'login' link at the top right of the page to reach the tools for account creation. You will need to provide the email address that you use for corresponding with the support team. You will then be sent a link that will allow you to create a password for access to your cases.
- Do I need to get a support code to submit cases in the new system?
- Support codes do not change, Your usual code will allow you to submit cases.
- Can I still submit cases using my license key?
- If your license key has a support pack tied to it then you can use it to contact support.
- What should I do if I cannot open a case in the new system?